Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
A few days ago, Sharp released the Aquos Pad SHT 21 which was claimed to be the first tablet to use its new IGZO LCD technology. Coming to Japan this December, the Aquos Pad SHT 21 features a 7-inch IGZO screen with a resolution of 1280 x 800, a 1.5GHz dual-core MSM8960 Snapdragon S4 processor and 1GB of RAM. The tablet runs a 3,460mAh battery, however, thanks to the low-power IGZO display, Sharp promised that it can last 2.5 times longer than comparable existing tablets.
What makes AQUOS Pad SHT21 so hot is the fact that it comes with Sharp’s new IGZO LCD technology which allows for screens to offer a sharper picture than a traditional LCD, and more importantly, do so while requiring significantly less power than traditional displays. In this case, AQUOS Pad SHT21 is apparently a perfect choice for people who always are running into tablet battery trouble.
And according to the announcement, we learned that this 7-inch tablet weighs only 280g. As it stands now, equipped with a very low power display, long battery life, very lightweight and a high resolution screen of 1280x800, AQUOS Pad SHT21 is a perfect portable device for people to view PowerPoint everywhere. I am convinced that people who need use PowerPoint frequently will like it.
However, AQUOS Pad SHT21 itself doesn't support PowerPoint. So if you make your attempt to play PowerPoint on AQUOS Pad SHT21, at many times you cannot avoid to turning to Office apps. But many users are not willing to install too many apps on their AQUOS Pad SHT21 because it can result in slowing tablet speeds. In view of this, this post is aiming at introduce an easy way to watch PowerPoint on AQUOS Pad SHT21 without Microsoft Office PowerPoint. My method is to convert PowerPoint to AQUOS Pad SHT21 supported video with Moyea PPT to Video Converter. As long as you follow my step-by-step guide, you will find it’s very easy.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint Files.
Download and launch this PowerPoint to AQUOS Pad SHT21 converter and click "Add" button to import PowerPoint source files for converting to videos. For the sake of saving your time, it permits you add several PowerPoint files to the program at one time with the same output parameters. And if you do not need some PowerPoint files, you can remove them just by simple click on "Remove".
Step 2: Choose Output Video Format.
Click the drop-down arrow under "Profile" and there are several built-in profiles for popular end devices. Navigate to "Common Video" > and choose "MP4-MPEG-4 Video [*.mp4]" .
Click "Settings" button lying next to Profile bar to enter corresponding panel. Then customize the video as a decent AQUOS Pad SHT21 file with this PowerPoint to AQUOS Pad SHT21 converter. For example, set the video size as "1280*800" and video codec as "H.264".
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to AQUOS Pad SHT21 video.
After completing all above steps, just press on "Start" to start PowerPoint to video conversion process. You can check the "Preview" box so that you can preview the output video in real time while the PowerPoint is still converting.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800