Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
About iPad 2
The iPad 2 is the second generation of the iPad, a tablet computer designed, developed and marketed by Apple Inc. Sometimes referred to as the "iPad 2nd Generation," it serves primarily as a platform for audio-visual media including books, periodicals, movies, music, games and web content. Available with black or white bezels, the Foxconn-manufactured iPad 2 has a lithium-polymer battery that lasts up to 10 hours, a new dual core Apple A5 processor and VGA front-facing and 720p rear-facing cameras designed for FaceTime video calling.Apple unveiled the device on March 2, 2011, began selling it by website and retail stores on March 11, and released it in 25 other countries on March 25. Apple announced that the iPad 2 will be released in Hong Kong, South Korea, Singapore and other countries in April 2011.
Ever since Steve Jobs announced the release of iPad 2 on Mar 2, the whole world is desperate for it. There is even one crazy “Apple Fan” waiting for the first iPad 2, camping outside of Apple company for the arriving of Mar 11. The iPad has been a symbol of fashion and popularity, while the second generation iPad 2 is expected to be even better. But some inefficiencies come along with iPad remain unsolved in iPad 2.
As we all know, PowerPoint presentations cannot directly run on iPad 2. However, we can convert the PowerPoint to videos first, like MP4, MOV supported by iPad 2. And then using iTunes you can transfer the exported videos to iPad 2. Not only for viewing PowerPoint presentations on iPad 2, it also retains the structure of the original PowerPoint, such as the transitions, slide duration, audio and video clips, and keeps all delicately designed elements in PowerPoint.
After you have installed Moyea PPT to Video Converter, in 3 steps the PowerPoint presentations can be converted to video formats.
- Import PowerPoint presentations
- Select the output video format
- Start converting
Click "Add" button to import PowerPoint presentations to the program. You can also convert several PowerPoint files at one time.
Choose the output video format under the menu of "Profile". For example, select "iPad MPEG-4 Video (640*480)" as the output format.
Press "Start" to begin converting PowerPoint presentations for iPad 2.
As soon as the conversion is completed, you can easily transfer the output videos to iPad 2 by iTunes.
Isn't it amazing? Barely 3 simple steps can make you achieve the willingness to view PowerPoint presentations on iPad 2. Feel free to download the PowerPoint to iPad 2 Converter and enjoy a great experience with it.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800