Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The original Samsung Galaxy Ace is a great success among middle-range smartphones which have both price and features. In the past year, a lot of smartphones have come out with all kinds of hardware upgrades. You may feel a little disappointed now and that’s why Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 is out, a new Samsung Galaxy Ace with all kinds of improvements on the basis of the original.
The smartphone has changed our lives. Now you don’t use smartphones just for phone calls, text messages, web browsing, emails, but more like video games, all kinds of useful apps, movies (even 3D movies). People even debate on whether smartphones will take over laptops in the future. Maybe it will, but for now you may find it is a problem if you want to play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Here we would like to introduce 3 methods to solve the problem.
Method 1: Office apps for Android.
Microsoft Office has only Windows and Mac versions officially, so as an Android phone, Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 cannot run Microsoft Office programs to open PowerPoint files. However, there are some Android apps (e.g. Documents to Go, ThinkFree Office, Quick Office, etc.) that have some basic functions similar to Microsoft Office and you can use them to view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. But some of the features like animations and transitions will be removed when displaying the presentation. Anyway, you cannot ask too much from these small Android apps, not to mention most of them are free.
Method 2: View PowerPoint as pictures.
Saving PowerPoint slides as pictures is a basic function in all PowerPoint versions. By saving PowerPoint slides as a series of pictures, you can view PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 as if you are viewing the photo gallery. Just click “Save As” and choose an image format you like, GIF, PNG, JPG, etc. After conversion, all you need to do is to transport the exported pictures to your Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. What you should know is that all animations, transitions, audio and video clips will be removed.
Method 3: View PowerPoint as videos.
This alternative solution provides the closest output effect to the original PowerPoint presentations. The PowerPoint to video conversion process will save all the original PowerPoint contents and effects include fonts, languages, animations, transitions, sound and video clips. It is the best PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 solution until Microsoft releases Android version of Office someday. Moyea PPT to Video Converter (work on Windows) will help you to convert PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPXT, etc. to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 in 3 steps:
Step 1: Run the program and click “Add” to import PowerPoint files.
Step 2: Click on the “Profile” box and choose an output video format for Samsung Galaxy Ace 2. Click “Settings” to set the video resolution as 800 x 480 for full screen playback on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
Step 3: Click “Start” to convert PPT to Samsung Galaxy Ace 2.
Enjoy your PowerPoint presentations on Samsung Galaxy Ace 2! Have fun!
About Samsung Galaxy Ace 2:
The body of Samsung Galaxy Ace 2 measures 118.3 x 62.2 x 10.5 mm. It features a 3.8-inch screen with resolution of 480 x 800. It is powered by Android 2.3, dual-core 800MHz processor that provides faster downloads and smoother UI, 768 MB of RAM, 4 GB of built-in storage, and expandable memory up to 32GB. Other features include 3G network, GPS, Bluetooth, 5MP camera with LED flash and 1080p full HD video recording, 2MP front-facing camera for video calls, and 3D TouchWiz UX for an amazing user experience and coupled with enhanced multimedia capabilities.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to AVI video?
How to Play PowerPoint on iPod Touch?
How to View PowerPoint on Nook Tablet?
How to View PowerPoint on the new iPad?
How to View PowerPoint on LG Optimus 3D MAX?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800