Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Just like Sony’s Smartphone Xperia Play, the Sony Tablet S goes above and beyond the typical Honeycomb tablet experience by offering PlayStation certification for mobile gaming. It has applied 9.4-inch (1280x800) capacitive touch screen, Android 3.2 operating system and 1GHz Nividia Tegra 2 dual-core processor. In addition, it has a frontal 0.3MP camera and rear 5MP camera which can take excellent pictures and 720p video recording. Because of its lighter weight, faster speed and easier navigation with the touch environment, more and more people tends to do their business and work like emails, documents, video meetings, etc. on tablets besides entertainment.
Just like other tablet computers, Sony Tablet S doesn’t support PowerPoint. If you want to watch PowerPoint files on this machine, you’d better convert PowerPoint to Sony Tablet S supported video formats like WMV, MPEG4, H.263 and H.264, so that you can view all the PowerPoint contents and effects on Sony Tablet S.
How to convert PowerPoint to video then? It’s quite easy using Moyea PPT to Video Converter.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Run the program and click “Add” to import PowerPoint files (*.ppt, *.pps, *.pptx, *.ppsx, etc.) you want to convert to Sony Tablet S video. You can add multiple files to convert to videos at one time.
Step 2: Set up output video format.
Click the “Profile” frame and choose MP4 as the output format from the drop-down list. H.264 MP4 is one of the most popular formats, which is known for its high compression ratio, that is to say, small size with good quality.
Click “Settings” to edit the MP4 video parameters. You can set the video/audio codec, quality, video size, bit rate, frame rate, etc. so as to have the best display effect. Remember to set the video size as 1280x800 to get full screen playback on Sony Tablet S.
Step 3: Convert PowerPoint to Sony Tablet S Videos.
Click “Start” to convert PowerPoint to MP4 videos.
Tips: Remember to set the inserted audio and video to Start Automatically so that they will play properly in the output MP4 video.
Step 4: Play PowerPoint with Sony Tablet S and enjoy.
After finishing PowerPoint to Sony Tablet S conversion, locate the generated MP4 files and transfer them to play with Sony Tablet S and enjoy!
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800