Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on iPad miniConvert PowerPoint Files to MP4 Videos for Viewing on iPad Mini
Recently, rumors about the iPad mini are definitely starting to heat up and alleged leaks of the item are continually hitting the Internet. AllThingsD claimed not long ago that Apple is likely to reveal iPad mini on October 23rd.
Now, the rumor proves to be true. Apple has really released its latest tablet which is known as iPad mini. According to the report, iPad mini comes with a 7.9 inch display with a 1024x768 resolution, a A5 dual-core processor, a 1.2 megapixel front-face camera and 5 megapixel rear camera and new Lighting connector.
Even though the configuration is not as good as the standard iPad, but one thing we have to admit is that iPad mini is more convenient for people to carry around. But I know many of you feel so frustrated about the impossibility to watch PowerPoint on iPad Mini without Microsoft Office PowerPoint due to the format incompatibility. In fact, if you are familiar with the powerful PPT to iPad mini called Moyea PPT to Video Converter you will find it is not as difficult as you have expected. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a practical tool which allows you to convert PPT to video without any efforts.
Below is the detailed guide on how to convert PPT to iPad Mini video. Before following the step-by-step instruction, please confirm that you’ve installed this powerful PPT to iPad Mini converter on your computer.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint Files.
Click “Add” to import PowerPoint files to the program. Multiple PowerPoint files are allowed to be imported and converted at a time. Click “Remove” to delete the imported PowerPoint you do not need.
Step 2: Set Output Format.Click “Profile” and choose "iPad">"iPad H.264 Video" in the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Output Detail Settings.Click “Settings” button lying next to Profile bar to enter corresponding panel. Then customize the MP4 video as a decent iPad Mini file with this PowerPoint to iPad Mini converter. For example, set the video size as “1024*786” and video codec as “H.264”.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to iPad mini.
After completing all settings, just click “Start” to start PowerPoint to video conversion process. You can check the “Preview” box so that you can preview the output video real-time while the PowerPoint is still converting.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV format?
How to convert PowerPoint to FLV format?
How to convert PowerPoint 2007 to video?
How to view PowerPoint on Microsoft Surface?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800