Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The Google Nexus One has been one of the most popular smart phones in the past year. But I really don’t understand why Google should enter into this Smartphone market. Though Google branded, the Nexus One is actually manufactured by HTC, the second famous Smartphone manufacture just behind Apple. So it is also called HTC Nexus One. As a network and software company, Google has neither the factories nor techniques of making Smartphone. Besides, it isn’t able to design the cover of the Google Nexus One itself. We can see clearly it is designed by HTC.
Anyway, most customers don’t care about such stuffs as long as the phone is good and worthwhile. Google Nexus One does have advantages in this part. When first released on January 5, 2010, it was running the Android 2.1. Later it has upgraded to Android 2.3.3 (gingerbread) since February 23, 2011. This is one of the advantages of open source OS Android; you can upgrade the OS for free.
Equipped with Qualcomm Snapdragon 1GHz processor, which is the same level of Apple A4, Google Nexus One is really fast. And with the 3.7-inch 480x800 pixels AMOLED display, it gives uses superb video experience when watching movies or playing games.
Nowadays, the newly released Smart phones usually have a 4-inch display, like Samsung Galaxy S, HTC Thunderbolt, Motorola Droid X, which have quite good performance when playing PowerPoint, but the little less visual range won’t bother much.
I haven’t even seen one Smartphone that can totally play Microsoft PowerPoint. Of course we can use Android Apps like ThinkFree Office, online services like Google Docs and PPT sharing websites like authorSTREAM.com or DocStoc.com. However, to preserve all the PowerPoint original elements like transitions, animations, video clips, audio, fonts and languages, a PPT to Google Nexus One video converter is absolutely the right choice.
With simply 3 steps, the PowerPoint can be converted to a Goodge Nexus One video using Moyea PPT to Video Converter and you can then freely enjoy the fun with it.
Step 1, add PowerPoint file;
Step 2, choose a video format;
Step 3, start conversion.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800