Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Samsung Galaxy S3, the new generation flagship smartphone, which has been hot rumored since last September, is eventually released with stunning features. Though some different from what the rumor indicates, the Galaxy S3 is still one of the most powerful smartphone we can choose.
Samsung Galaxy S3 is powered by Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, 1.4GHz quad-core CPU, 1GB of RAM, 16/32/64GB of internal memory and expandable microSD card. The screen is 4.8-inche of Super AMOLED HD with 720x1280 pixels resolution. And this Samsung GALAXY S3 (SIII) is also a great media player which supports a lot of media formats including files with MP4, DivX, XviD, WMV, H.264, H.263 as video format and MP3, WAV, AAC, eAAC+, AC3, FLAC as audio format. But if you want to play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S3, you need a PPT to Samsung Galaxy S3 converter, because when you use Android Office apps like QuickOffice, PowerPoint effects like animation, transition will be lost.
The best video quality for Samsung Galaxy S3:
Video Format: MP4
Video Resolution: 1280x720
Audio Format: MP3/AAC
Moyea PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy S3 Converter is a handy and powerful tool to convert PowerPoint (PPT, PPTX, PPS, PPSX, etc.) to Samsung Galaxy S3 video format. With this smart tool you can convert PowerPoint to all popular video formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, MOV, MKV, 3GP, etc. without original PowerPoint effects or quality loss.
Step 1: Add PowerPoint files.
The Samsung Galaxy S3 PowerPoint converter supports batch conversion. So you can click “Add” to import multiple PPT files (no quantity limit) and convert them all to videos at a time.
Step 2: Set output format.Click “Profile” and you will see there are already dozens of video profiles pre-defined and embedded in the program. Samsung Galaxy S3’s 1280x720 resolution seems strange because usually it should be 1280x800. So here we choose “Android Mobile” as output profile, and do remember to change the video size to 1280x720 manually.
Step 3: Modify output video parameters.
Click “Settings” and you will see the video parameters are listed below as codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size (resolution), aspect ratio, etc. Here click the video size and change it to 1280x720.
Tips: After set the video parameters for Samsung GALAXY S3, you can click on "Save as" button where you could freely rename the optimized profile for Samsung GALAXY S3 so that you can easily choose it from the “User Defined” category next time without resetting it again.
Step 4: Start converting PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy S3 MP4 video.
Check again to make sure the settings are ready, now click “Start” button to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video for Samsung Galaxy S3. During the conversion process, you can check the “Preview” option to watch the output video in real time in advance.
At last, transfer the videos to your Samung Galaxy S3 and then you can view PowerPoint on Samung Galaxy S3 with all the original elements and effects.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to WMV video?
How to play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to view PowerPoint on the new iPad?
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800