Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Do you know that you can create a DVD photo slideshow on Windows with just a single program? Using the software, you can create professional looking DVDs in a very short amount of time.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe is a feature-rich and simple-to-use photo & video to DVD slideshow maker. With it, you can create lively DVD slideshow out of your still photo collections, thanks to its abundant Hollywood-like movie styles, animations and 2D/3D transition effects, etc.
Using DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe, you can customize your DVD menu using their built-in and very professional looking styles. So if you have a bunch of photos and digital videos, then let’s create some really cool-looking DVD slideshows that you can then share and watch on your TV.
Step 1: Select a DVD photo slideshow making mode.
Two modes are provides for different end users. Advanced Mode provides more customization features to make a personalized photo slideshow, while Standard Mode enables you to instantly make a photo movie with ready-to-use movie styles.
Step 2: Add the source files.
Let’s choose Standard Mode because this mode will be easier for beginners to crate DVD slideshow out of photos. Click Add Files to import the source files you prepared to create the photo DVD slideshow.
Step 3: Edit the photos.
If you are not quite satisfied with the picture of the photos, such as inappropriate color, contrast or the annoying red-eye, you can simply click Edit to fix it. Besides, you can crop the photo to delete the unwanted parts, add special effects to the photo with filter, and add caption to illustrate the photo.
Step 4: Personalize your DVD slideshow
Click Personalize tab to add movie styles to your still photos. Just select one movie style and click Apply to use it in the upper-left section. Then you can preview the photo effects on the right side. The bottom section is the editing area, where all the photos, videos, music and effects are listed, either in Storyboard or Timeline view.
Step 5: Create DVD slideshow.
Click Create tab on the top and finally burn the dynamic photo slideshow to DVD disc. You can add a good-looking DVD menu for easy navigation with remote when playback on TV. On the right side of the screen, you will see all kinds of DVD menu templates are free for you, just double click on desired menu template to download and apply. At last, click Burn to finalize the photo DVD slideshow creating process.
The burning will take some time so you will have to wait a while depending on the speed of your computer. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to Create a Photo DVD Slideshow for Wedding with Menu
How to Celebrate UEFA Euro 2012 with DVD Slideshow
2 Methods to Make a Special Graduation DVD Slideshow Gift
2 Methods to Make DVD Slideshow with Music
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800