Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Do you want to create a DVD slideshow with delicate menu that makes you easy to control the DVD playing with remote? Assume that you are going to make a DVD slideshow for your best friend’s wedding, what can you do with that bunch of photos with all the sweet moments on them? Well, you can make a photo DVD slideshow with music and menu.
To create menu for the DVD slideshow, there should be several chapters, so if you are going to make videos first and then burn to DVD disc, that means a heavy work! So here we would like to introduce an easier way to create a photo DVD slideshow with music and menu – PowerPoint and Moyea PowerPoint to DVD Burner.
The advantage of using PowerPoint to make the photo slideshow is that you can apply the same wedding template to the PowerPoint slideshow in one click. Click “Photo Album” to import all the photos for wedding into PowerPoint at one time. Then you can add some effects on them like animations, transitions, background music or record narration to tell a beautiful story, etc. All this can be done in PowerPoint and this could be much easier than creating videos like in Windows Live Movie Maker.
Next, you can handle the most important job with the reliable PowerPoint to DVD burner and it will automatically burn your PowerPoint photo slideshow to DVD disc with stylish menu for playing on DVD players.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Launch Moyea PPT to DVD Burner and click “Import” to import the PowerPoint photo album slideshows. You can add up to 12 files and burn them all to DVD disc at one time.
Step 2: Set up output option.
Click the “Options” and choose “Create Standard DVD” so that you can burn the PowerPoint photo slideshows to DVD disc. Make sure you choose the right DVD norm: NTSC or PAL/SECAM standard, if you’re not sure, click “Help” to choose according to your country.
Tips: You can also choose “Convert to Video File” to convert your PowerPoint files to video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, etc. or click “Create Blu-ray Disc” to burn PowerPoint files to Blu-ray Disc for high definition enjoyment.
Step 3: Custom DVD menu.
You can choose a menu style from the predefined templates or create your own DVD menu to bring the photo DVD slideshow output to next level.
Tips: You can also add background music and logo to the output DVD slideshow within this PowerPoint to DVD Burner if necessary.
Step 4: Burn the photo DVD slideshow.When all the settings are ready, click “Burn” to burn the PowerPoint photo slideshows to DVD disc with ease.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 format?
How to create a DVD photo album for Christmas?
How to make an impressive love mark on Valentine's Day?
How to view PowerPoint on the new iPad?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800