Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
QuickTime movie, usually in MOV format, is the default video format on Mac computers and commonly used on Apple’s own products like iPhone, iPad, iPod and Apple TV too. Besides Adobe Flash Player, QuickTime is another popular video plugin that you many need to add to your browser in order to view MOV video online. QuickTime Player has both Mac and Windows versions.
If you want to convert photos to QuickTime movie slideshow, you can choose to upgrade your free QuickTime Player to Pro version, which allows you to import image sequence and output as MOV video. However, to create a QuickTime movie slideshow from still photos with professional Hollywood movie styles, animated transition effects, background music, narration, etc., DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe will be your best choice.
Step 1: Choose mode.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe provides two modes for you to create a movie slideshow out of still pictures. "Standard Mode" is easier to use because you can directly apply a whole set of movie style to your photos. "Advanced Mode" has more effects including 3D transitions, but you need to choose every transition effect yourself.
Step 2: Add photos.
In "Organize" tab, click "Add Files" button to import your photos to this photo to QuickTime converter. You don't need to rename the photos for a specific order like you do in QuickTime Player Pro. Simply drag and drop to rearrange the photo order as you want.
Click "Edit" and you can fix flaws like bright, contrast, filter and red-eye directly using the built-in photo editing tools.
Step 3: Add effects to your photos.
Turn to "Personalize" tab to add movie styles, effects, background music, title, record narration to your photos. Simply choose one movie style and double click to apply to your photos.
Step 4: Export photo slideshow as QuickTime movie.
Preview your photo slideshow twice and if you're satisfied with the slideshow styles and effects, go to "Create" tab and export it as QuickTime movie. Click "Save to Computer" > "Other" > and choose "MOV" as output video format.
In the "Output Settings" panel, you can specify output directory, adjust video/audio parameters such as video resolution, bit rate, codec, frame rate and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate.
Finally click the "Save" button to convert photos to QuickTime movie slideshow. Wait for a while and you will get the output MOV format of slideshow video file in the default output directory or the one you specified. Now you can freely view the QuickTime photo slideshow on iPhone, iPad, iPod or sync to Apple TV using iTunes for watching on widescreen HDTV. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows?
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Back Up Photos to DVD Disc as Stunning Movie?
How to Create Flash Photo Slideshow in SWF Format?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800