Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
LG Infinia 50PZ750 HDTV is a 50-inch 1080p Active 3D THX certified plasma HDTV manufactured by LG. As we know, LG is one of the major brands in the plasma and LCD categories. It offers a wide variety of LCD TVs in varying screen sizes, price and feature levels. The THX 3D display of LG Infinia 50PZ750 brings full 1080p uncompromised 3D HD experience home. The high contrast ratio of 10million:1 delivers vibrant colors. A Smart TV is coming with LG Infinia 50PZ750 which allows you to access limitless content, thousands of movies, apps, videos and web all organized in a simple-to-use interface.
- Computer with Windows operating system
- PowerPoint files
- Blank DVD Disc
- Moyea PPT to DVD Burner
Moyea PPT to DVD Burner is a professional and easy-to-use tool to help you burn PowerPoint to DVD Disc as well as convert PowerPoint to video while preserving all the PowerPoint features like animations, transitions, fonts, languages, music and video clips.
Step 1: Launch the PPT to LG Infinia 50PZ750 burner and import PowerPoint files.
Up to 12 PowerPoint files can be converted to DVD at one time. You can also click the buttons under the view screen to preview the original PowerPoint files. On the right of the view screen section, you may adjust the “Playback Options”.
Step 2: Choose DVD options for your output LG TV DVD content.
From the Options interface choose “Create Standard DVD“. In “Norm” to choose your TV standard, if you are not sure, please click “Help” to select according to countries.
Step 3: Click “Menu”, “Music” and “Logo” to further customize the output DVD.
You can choose a menu from the preset themes or create a new one. You can even use video as DVD menu background besides the still image background. You could add background music for the generated DVD video or add your voice annotations for the PowerPoint files. In addition, you can add Logo or watermark to the output LG TV DVD.
Step 4: Burn PowerPoint to LG Infinia 50PZ750 DVD.
Click “Start” button to burn the PowerPoint files to DVD after the settings are ready. The burning process should last for a few minutes.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800