Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
For over 60 years, Epson has developed technologies that have profoundly affected the world. The most famous products of Epson should be its printer and projector, but it also produces wonderful LCD TV, which provides a range of 720p and 1080p home theater models at low-to-mid prices. Epson LCD TV uses 3LCD technology exclusively for bright and highly detailed picture clarity. Although it has rich interfaces, it cannot play PowerPoint files unless you connect your PC with Epson TV.
Thus if you want to watch PowerPoint files on Epson LCD TV without a PC, you’d better first burn PowerPoint to DVD so that we can use DVD player to view PowerPoint on Epson TV. Now let’s check out how to watch PowerPoint on Epson TV.
Step 1: Download the PPT to Epson LCD TV burner and install it.
Moyea PPT to DVD Burner can help you to burn PPT to Epson TV DVD while retaining all subtleties, such as animations, transitions, sounds, video clips, fonts and languages, in the original PowerPoint with fast speed and steady performance.
Step 2: Start the program and import PowerPoint files. Up to 12 files can be burned to DVD at one time. You can click the buttons under the view screen to preview the original PowerPoint files.
Step 3: Click “Options” and choose “Create Standard DVD”. Below are the Blu-ray/DVD options, if you are not familiar, please click “Help” or “More” to choose according to countries.
Step 4: You could click “Menu”, “Music” and “Logo” to further customize the output DVD. You can create or choose a preset DVD menu. In the latest version, you can even use video as Blu-ray/DVD menu background besides the still image background. You could add background music for the generated DVD video or add your explanation for the PowerPoint files. In addition, you can add Logo or watermark to the output Epson TV DVD video.
Step 5: After the above settings, you can now click “Start” to burn PPT to a blank DVD disc.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800