Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9/7 EasilyConvert PowerPoint to MP4 video for watching on Kindle Fire HDX 8.9/7
Recently, Amazon has revealed the two new top-of-the-line Kindle Fire tablets called Kindle Fire HDX. Kindle Fire HDX lineup comes in tablets of two screen sizes: 8.9-inches or 7-inches. Both the 7-inch and 8.9-inch models include a Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 2.2 GHz quad-core processor, doubled memory, 2GB of RAM, and run Fire OS 3.0.
The all-new Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 has been revealed with impressive new design and unique features. Amazon Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 features with super-high 2,560x1,600-pixel-resolution screen at 339 pixels per inch, faster quad-core processor, 8MP rear camera with LED flash, ultra-light design, optional 4G LTE Wireless, and it comes with choices of 16GB, 32GB, and 64GB of internal storage, as well as 2GB of RAM.
Compared with Kindle Fire HDX 8.9, Kindle Fire HDX 7 is a bit smaller in size. Kindle Fire HDX 7 features a 7-inch screen and a 1920 x 1200 display at 323 ppi, which is still perfect as a highly entertaining tablet.
The large screen and superb resolution of the two HDX tablets make it ideal to watch videos, movies and other HD contents on them. With the much thinner and lighter tablets on hand, we can download and watch 1080p high definition videos freely on the 8.9" and 7" tablets.
However, if you are a PowerPoint lover and also want to view PowerPoint on Kindle Fire HDX, you may find a drawback of Kindle Fire HDX is that it can’t support PowerPoint files play on it. To view PowerPoint on Kindle Fire HDX, we should convert PowerPoint to Kindle Fire HDX video, such as video in formats of MP4 or 3GP. In order to achieve it, we need a professional PPT to Kindle Fire HDX converter, like Moyea PowerPoint to Video Converter.
Learn how to convert PowerPoint to Kindle Fire HDX video with use of PowerPoint to Kindle Fire HDX converter right now, it’s very easy to operate, here are the guides.
Step 1 Add PPT files to the program
Firstly, run the PPT to Kindle Fire HDX converter on your computer, you'll see the main interface with a simple user guide listed on it. Click "Add" to import PowerPoint files from your local computer. The program also supports drag and drop function, so you can drag several PPT files into the program at a time.
Step 2 Choose a video profile and modify parameters
In the picture shown above, click "Profile" to choose a profile from the drop-down list, it's suggested to choose "HD H.264 MPEG-4 AVC Video (.mp4)" as the output video profile for Kindle Fire HDX.
You can also change the specific parameters of output video by clicking "Settings" button in the interface above. For a better output effect, you'd better set the "Video Codec" as "H.264", "Video Size" as "1920x1080" for an optimized video output for Kindle Fire HDX 8.9 and Kindle Fire HDX 7.
Step 3 Start to convert PowerPoint to Kindle Fire HDX video
Now you have accomplished the basic settings for a high-quality video to be output, so just tap on "Start" button in the bottom-right corner of the main interface to start to convert PowerPoint to Kindle Fire HDX video. You can have a real-time preview of the total conversion process.
After several minutes, when the conversion has been finished, the video file will be saved automatically on your computer. Just view PowerPoint on Kindle Fire HDX freely or upload the converted video to YouTube or Facebook as you like.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800