Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on Google Nexus 5
Convert PowerPoint to MP4 video for viewing on Google Nexus 5
About Google Nexus 5
The much-awaited Google-backed and LG-manufactured Nexus 5 is official finally. As Google's next flagship Android smartphone, Apart from being lighter and thinner, Nexus 5 comes with a lot of significant new features, like new OS support, improved camera, upgraded battery and LTE support (though not for India). Now let’s have an overall view of the fast, gorgeous and new LG/Google Nexus 5.
LG/Google Nexus 5 features a 4.95-inch full-HD (1920x1080 pixel) IPS+ LCD display which boasts a pixel density of 445ppi. The Nexus 5 is powered by top-of-the-line 2.3GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 processor, which delivers much faster performance. Nexus 5 is the first Android phone that runs the new OS - Android 4.4 kitkat, which is definitely an improved version of the Jelly Bean. It is also the first Nexus phone to specialize on camera performance as it comes with an 8-megapixel shooter with optical image stabilization (OIS) as well as a 1.3-megapixel front-facing camera. The Nexus 5 smartphone has 2300mAh battery, which is great for you to play movies on Nexus 5.
To sum up, strong performance, high-end specs, and an ultra-affordable price make Google Nexus 5 not just the best unlocked phone on the market, but also the best Nexus phone by far.
When you get your hands on the stunning high-end Android flagship handset, one thing you must want to do is enjoying HD movies and videos on its superior screen. Or you may want to copy the PowerPoint Lecture Slides onto Google Nexus 5 for viewing on the way home. However, it’s a regret that most of the smartphones don’t support PowerPoint playing on it without using a third-party Document Viewer, and Nexus 5 doesn’t support PPT files playing either. In this case, is there any way to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 5?
How to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 5Actually, the easiest and best way to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 5 is to convert PowerPoint to Nexus 5 video. As Google/LG Nexus 5 is a great media viewing tool which supports a lot of media formats including files with MP4, H.264, H.263 as video format and MP3, WAV, eAAC+, AC3 as audio format, we can convert PowerPoint to MP4 with use of a PowerPoint to Google Nexus 5 converter. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is a useful PowerPoint to MP4 converter and a PPT to Google Nexus 5 converter as well. The powerful PPT to Google Nexus 5 converter supports conversion of PowerPoint to multiple popular video formats, like PPT to AVI, PPT to WMV, PPT to MPEG, PPT to FLV, PPT to MP4, PPT to VOB, PPT to 3GP/3G2, PPT to MOV, etc. More importantly, it doesn’t distort or remove any original PowerPoint effects while converting the PPT to video.
The part below is a how-to guide for you to achieve PowerPoint to Google Nexus 5 conversion with ease. You may download the free trial version and follow the guide to have a try.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files
Firstly, download and install the professional PPT to video converter on your computer, and click "Add" button to import PowerPoint files from your computer. You can add multiple PowerPoint 2013 files in batch by the direct drag and drop feature.
Step 2: Select an output video profile
Click the triangle next to "Profile" and choose a suitable video profile for Google Nexus 5. You can choose "HD Video" > "HD H.264 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" to convert to.
Step 3: Modify output video parameters
Click "Settings" to change the video size to 1920x1080. You can save the profile you create by clicking the "Save As" button, and give a new name to the profile you have defined. Then just find the profile you have created in "Profile" > "User Defined".
Step 4 Customize settings
Then you can choose to add background music, customize logo or watermark, or set transition timing by tapping on the "Customize" button.
Step 5: Convert PowerPoint to Nexus 5 video
Lastly, click "Start" button to start to convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 5 video.
When the PowerPoint to Google Nexus 5 video conversion has been finished, you can import the output videos into your Google Nexus 5 by iTunes, iTools or iFunBox. Then just enjoy viewing PowerPoint on Google Nexus 5 as you want.
1. To run PowerPoint to Google Nexus 5 converter properly, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and so on) or PowerPoint Viewer installed.
2. You can import unlimited PowerPoint files and convert them to videos at a time.
3. The default aspect ratio of PowerPoint is 4:3, which doesn’t match the video size of 1920x1080, so there will be black margin on the output video. The solution is to click "Customize" → "Slide" → and uncheck "Keep original aspect ratio of slides". You can set this as a default setting by clicking "As Default".
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube
How to convert PowerPoint to HTML5 video
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800