Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Best Way to View PowerPoint on Google Nexus 10 2
Convert PowerPoint to MP4 video for viewing on Google Nexus 10 2
The year 2013 is a grand party for both tablets and smartphones. The most eye-catching and most talked-about is the 2 mutual competitors - Apple and Google. Apple has released iPad mini 2 and iPad Air simultaneously on October, which are destined to sell millions undoubtedly. While, Google is not far behind. After unveiling both the LG Nexus 5 and the 2013 Nexus 7 2, now all eyes of consumers are turned on Google Nexus 10 2, which is said to be released some weeks prior to Christmas of 2013.
Google Nexus 10 2 is a refresh of the original tablet Nexus 10, but it is supposed to have a better, thinner and lighter design than its predecessor. According to leaked product information, Google Nexus 10 2 has a 10-inch display upped to full HD level of 2560×1600 with Gorilla Glass 3, an 8 megapixel rear camera, a 2.1 megapixel front camera, 9500mAh non-removable battery, a Snapdragon 800 processor and 2GB RAM, and of course will launch with Android 4.4 KitKat. With these features being added, the tablet is expected to compete with the recently launched iPad Air from Apple.
If you get your hands on the wonderful tablet, you can do almost everything on it, such as play games, listent to music, browse the Internet, read eBooks, and download HD movies and videos to watch on its excellent screen. If you are a student or a teacher, you may want to view PowerPoint presentation on it, but as is known to us, Google Nexus 10 2 doesn’t have the function to support Microsoft PowerPoint playing directly. But there’s another way for you to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 10 2 easily, you can convert PowerPoint to video, such as HD MP4 video that can be played on Nexus 10 2.
To achieve PowerPoint to Nexus 10 2 video conversion, a powerful PPT to video converter is needed. In order to convert PowerPoint to video with all the inserted videos, animations, music, narration, transitions and other dynamic effects from the original PowerPoint files retained in the output videos, Moyea PPT to Video Converter is an ideal choice.
Here is a how-to guide for you to convert PPT to Nexus 10 2 video with the help of Moyea PPT to Video Converter. The PPT to video converter is easy to use, feel free to download the trial version and follow the guide below to start to convert PowerPoint to Nexus 10 2 video.
Guide on how to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 10 2
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files
After running the PowerPoint to video converter on your computer, you'll see a start interface with simple Help Guide on it. Just click "Add" button to select PowerPoint files from your computer to import. Note that this PPT to video converter can import multiple PowerPoint files (including PowerPoint 2013) at a time, and you can convert several PPT files to videos in batch.
Step 2: Select a video profile
Now from the preset video profiles in the drop-down list beside "Profile", select a video profile that you want to convert the PPT to. For Google Nexus 10 2, you can choose "HD Video" > "HD H.264 MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" to convert to. In "Output" option at the bottom of the interface, you should specify a saving location to save the video file to be output.
Step 3: Set output video parameters
Now click "Settings" to modify the video parameters, like video size and video codec, etc. For a full playback of the converted video on the HD screen of Google Nexus 10 2, it's suggested to change the video size to "1920x1080", and make sure the video codec is set as "H.264" or "MPEG-4".
Step 4: Customize settings
This step is optional, if you want to personalize your PowerPoint, you can customize the related settings here. You can click "Music" to import your favourite song as the background music, click "Watermark" to add logo or watermark to your PowerPoint, or set transition timing in "Timing".
Step 5: Convert PowerPoint to Nexus 10 2 video
When all the settings have been finished, just click "Start" button to start to convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 10 2 video. You can have a real-time preview of the conversion process.
1. To run PowerPoint to Google Nexus 10 2 converter properly, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and so on) or PowerPoint Viewer installed.
2. You can import unlimited PowerPoint files and convert them to videos at a time.
3. The default aspect ratio of PowerPoint is 4:3, which doesn’t match the video size of 1920x1080, so there will be black margin on the output video. The solution is to click "Customize" → "Slide" → and uncheck "Keep original aspect ratio of slides". You can set this as a default setting by clicking "As Default".
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube
How to convert PowerPoint to HTML5 video
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800