Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on HTC TitanConvert PowerPoint presentation to mp4 video for viewing on HTC Titan
Especially for businessmen and students, the requests to view PowerPoint on Smartphone have become more and more often. HTC Titan is another super-sized Smartphone which is perfect for viewing PowerPoint presentations. Playing PowerPoint on HTC Titan becomes possible due to Pocket Office embedded in HTC Titan. However, Pocket Office is not Microsoft Office on PC, so some important features of original PowerPoint files such as animation, sound and narration will be lost.
|View Slideshow||Yes, VGA or 800 x 600|
|Edit Slides||Only Text on Title Slide|
Is there a way to play PowerPoint on HTC Titan with all the original PowerPoint effects? Yes, convert PowerPoint to video using Moyea PPT to HTC Titan Converter! It enables you to convert PPT to various video formats while keeping all the music, narrations, videos, animations and transitions intact. The PowerPoint to video conversion is a once-and-for-all solution for viewing PowerPoint on Smartphones (not only HTC Titan), tablets and uploading to YouTube, etc.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter at https://www.dvd-ppt-slideshow.com/ppt-to-video/ and follow the brief tutorial below to convert PowerPoint to HTC Titan MP4 video.
Step 1: Run the program and click Add to import PowerPoint files. The converter supports PowerPoint 2003/2007/2010/2013 and is fully compatible with Win 7. To save time you can convert several PowerPoint files to videos at one time, with no number limit.
Step 2: Click on the Profile box and from the drop-down list choose an output video format for HTC Titan. Then specify an Output folder for the exported videos.
Step 3: Click Settings to access the advanced video profile to adjust parameters like video/audio codec, quality, bit rate, video size (resolution) and frame rate, etc. You can then save the changes as a new profile for future use.
Step 4: When all the settings are done, hit the Start button to start the PowerPoint to HTC Titan video conversion.
Finally, transfer the output videos to your HTC Titan and enjoy PowerPoint on HTC Titan with ultimate fun!
About HTC Titan:
HTC Titan is a high-end Windows Smartphone of HTC family, released in October 2011. It features powerful hardware besides the Windows Phone 7.5 Mango system such as 4.7-inch (480 x800) touch screen with 199ppi pixel density, 1.5 GHz Scorpion processor, 512MB of RAM, 8MP of primary camera and 1.3MP front-camera for video call. While iPhone 4S is coming with Bluetooth 4.0, it's a pity that HTC Titan is still equipped with Bluetooth 2.1. Compare to other Android Smartphone, Titan seems not powerful enough, battery life may be another advantage with the 1600mAh battery.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800