Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
For a long time when people ask for the best tablet for their work and entertainment, I will recommend Asus Transformer Prime or Samsung Galaxy Tab, because of their high performance hardware. Amazon’s Kindle Fire is a black horse last year for its really low price and acceptable hardware. Isn’t it perfect that a tablet can be both powerful and cheap at the same time? That’s what we can expect from Google Nexus 7 tablet.
To compete with Kindle Fire, its price is set between $199 and $249. The most impressive is that Google Nexus 7 is equipped with Quad-core 1.3 GHz Tegra 3 processor. Amazon is said to release Kindle Fire 2, but with a dual-core processor. Other features of Nexus 7 include 7-inch display with 1280x800 resolution and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean.
This article is written for those who want to view PowerPoint on tablets for its great portability. For Android tablets, you can install Android Office apps like Google Docs, Quick Office and ThinkFree Office. But to keep the original animations, transitions, music and video clips, the best method to view PowerPoint on Google Nexus 7 is to convert PowerPoint to video for now.
The advantage of converting PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 video is that all the animations, transitions, music, narrations and video clips can be preserved in the output video for viewing on Google Nexus 7.
Step 1: Load PowerPoint files.
Free download and install Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer first. Run the program and click Add to import PowerPoint document files.
Step 2: Select a video format.
Click Profile and choose a suitable output format for Google Nexus 7. There are lots of customized video profiles built-in such as common video, common audio, HD video and for various devices like Samsung Galaxy Tab, Motorola Xoom, Nook Tablet, Android smartphones, etc. For Nexus 7, you can choose Tablet PC → Asus Eee Pad as output profile.
Step 3: Modify video parameters.
Click Settings and you can change the codec, bit rate, frame rate, video size, aspect ratio and audio channel yourself. For Google Nexus 7, you may need to change the video size to 1280x800.
Tips: After setting the video parameters, you can click on Save as button where you could rename the optimized profile as Google Nexus 7 Tablet so that you can easily choose it from the User Defined category next time.
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to Google Nexus 7 video.
Click Start button to convert PowerPoint to video for Google Nexus 7. During the conversion process, you can check the Preview option to watch the output video in real time.
1. To run the program properly, you should have Microsoft Office (PowerPoint 2000/2003/2007/2010/2013 and so on) or PowerPoint Viewer installed.
2. You can upload unlimited PowerPoint files and convert to videos at the same time.
3. The default aspect ratio of PowerPoint is 4:3, which doesn’t match the video size of 1280x800, so there will be black margin on the output video. The solution is to click Customize → Slide → and uncheck Keep original aspect ratio of slides. You can set this as a default setting by clicking As Default.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to MP4 video?
How to view PowerPoint on Apple iPhone 4S?
How to play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime?
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube
How to convert PowerPoint to HTML5 video
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800