Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Convert PowerPoint presentation to MPEG4 video for playing on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, the new legend of Note family, released on Feb 24th, 2013 and has been a popular daily must among Americans and English people since it hit the American and English market not long ago. So what magic power does this Awesome Note own to attract such a large fans group during such short timespan? Now let's take a quick glance at this representative work of a new generation of portable tablet together.
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, features a portable 8.0-inch screen, optimized 1280 x 800 pixel resolution, 189PPI display, 1.6GHz Exynos 4 Quad processor, Android Jelly Bean 4.1.2 OS, and 2GB of RAM, a 5 megapixel rear camera, and a 1.3 facing front shooter, and it offers both 16 and 32GB models – micro SD slot included. One point to note is the one-hand-grip 8.0-inch screen, neither big nor small, which makes it just right to play PowerPoint presentations on Galaxy Note 8.0 anywhere and at anytime, or enjoy YouTube videos, watch movies on the subway.
However, all of the above is nothing new among so many intelligent tablet competitors. The core of GALAXY Note 8.0 innovation is creative multi-function, including multi-screen usage, more advanced intelligent S Pen, a suite of S Note templates and tools, and most importantly, Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 is equipped with 3G voice and calling functions, which even dwarfs its biggest rival iPad mini.
Now you must have a general knowledge of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, with such a portable device, you can make your work and play really on-the-go. However, have you ever come across the thorny matter when you try to enjoy your PowerPoint presentations on Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, such as losing the original animations, slide transitions, video clips and audios by use of Documents to Go and OfficeSuite for Android?
No matter if you have such bad experience, a good way to preserve all the original elements (including animations, slide transitions, video clips, audios, fonts and languages) of your PowerPoint presentations or slideshows, is to convert PowerPoint files to Galaxy Note 8.0 videos, such as MP4 or WMV format videos.
Certainly, you need a small tool - Moyea PPT to Video Converter to help you achieve your PowerPoint playing on Galaxy Note 8.0.
Now you can follow me step by step to convert the PowerPoint to Galaxy Note videos:
Step 1 Download and run Moyea PPT to Video Converter
Step 2: Import your PowerPoint presentation files
Step 3 Click "Profile" frame, choose "Samsung Galaxy" as output video profile.
Step 4 Customize output effects, set video size as 1280×800 to suit your Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Step 5 Click "Start" to begin converting PowerPoint files to videos for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
Just five steps, you have easily converted PowerPoint to Galaxy Note 8.0 videos, then watch it freely on your Galaxy Note, or share the converted video on your Facebook, YouTube or other video-sharing websites, you can also email it to your friends and family without any loss of original elements.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800