Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to Convert PPTX to VideoConvert PPTX files to video formats like AVI, MP4, WMV, MOV, FLV, etc.
PPTX stands for Microsoft PowerPoint Open XML Document. It is the default format for PowerPoint 2007 and PowerPoint 2010. PPTX files store the slides, soundtrack, pictures, and any other information that has been used to create a PowerPoint presentation, like animations and transitions. PPTX files can only be opened in Microsoft PowerPoint. If you want to play PPTX in other programs like media players, you can turn the PPTX presentation to a video file.
Benefits of Converting PPTX to Video:
1. By converting PPTX to video, you can now view the PPTX presentation even without PowerPoint program installed on your computer. Cross-platform PPTX files sharing is available too, for video formats can be played with media players no matter what operating system is, Windows or Mac.
2. If you don’t want the recipients to edit your PPTX files, you can convert PPTX to video before you send to them with email.
3 Methods to Convert PPTX to Video Format
Method 1: Convert PPTX to Video with PowerPoint 2010
Microsoft added some new features in PowerPoint 2010, and saving PPTX to video is one of them. Click "File" → "Save As" and then choose "Windows Media Video" as output format. The disadantages is that you can only save PPTX to WMV with the 3 default video sizes: 960 x 720, 640 x 480 and 320 x240.
Method 2: Convert PPTX to Video with online converter
AuthorStram is a website for you to share your PowerPoint presentations online. It will automatically convert your PowerPint files to videos and publish on your page. AuthorStream enables you to upload up to 10 PPTX files onto the website at one time, (which will take some time), and simultaneously it will convert your presentations to MP4 videos. The advantage is that you can download the output videos to your computer. The disadvantage is that you can only convert PPTX to MP4 format and the length should be less than 5 minutes.
Method 3: Convert PPTX to Video with Professional Moyea PPTX to Video Converter
Moyea PPTX to Video Converter is an easy-to-use and powerful tool to convert PPTX to popular video formats like AVI, WMV, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, 3GP, VOB, etc. while keeping all the original PowerPoint effects.
Now follow the brief guide to convert PPTX to video:
Step 1: Download and install Moyea PPTX to Video Converter.
Step 2: Open the program and click “Add” to import PPTX files. You can convert multiple PPTX files to videos at one time, without number limit.
Step 3: Click “Profile” box and select one video format you want. If you need to edit the output video parameters, you can click “Settings” to set the video/audio codec, video size, quality, bit rate, frame rate, etc. For example, set the video size as 960 x 640 so that you can get a full screen playback on iPhone 4.
Step 4: This is the last step. Click “Start” for converting PPTX to video format.
Select any of the methods according to your needs and converting PPTX to video should be an easy job for your now!
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800