Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The SWF file is designed to be an efficient binary delivery format to deliver vector graphics, text, video, and sound over the Internet. Nowadays you can see also kinds of Flash banners, Flash ads, Flash games or even Flash movies in SWF format.
A SWF file is made up of a header, followed by a number of tags. The two types of tags are definition tags and control tags. Definition tags define the objects known as characters, which are stored in the dictionary. Control tags manipulate characters, and control the flow of the file.
The official method for creating a SWF file is using Adobe Flash, which is very difficult to use and expensive. The most convenient way to create a Flash SWF slideshow using your photos is using the Photo Flash Maker, which helps to create stunning photo Flash slideshow with SWF file output.
This tutorial is mainly about how to make a SWF photo slideshow complete with photos, music and movie styles for uploading to your website using DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe. You can also choose to burn the photo slideshow to DVD disc with beautiful menu, or save as videos for playing on multimedia devices like PS3, PSP, iPhone, and iPad at home or on the go, or directly upload to YouTube to share with your friends.
Photo to SWF slideshow: Step 1
Click Add Files to import the photos you prepared. In Advanced Mode, you can also add videos to make a personalized photo slideshow.
Supported input formats:
Photo: *bmp, *.gif, *.jpg, * .jpeg, * .png, * .tif, *.tiff etc.
Video:*avi,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.mov, *.flv, *.swf, *.3gp, 3gp2,*.3gpp,* .3g2,* .qt, * .fli, * .flc, *.asf, *.ts, *.ogm, * .mkv, *.m4v, * .m1v
If necessary, you can click Edit to adjust relative photo parameters, like Adjust brightness, contrast, crop the photo size, add Filter effect and Repair red-eye.
Photo to SWF slideshow: Step 2
Personalize your photo slideshow with decorations. Preview the animated styles like transitions, motion, clipart, etc. first and then double click to apply it, or drop your selected styles to the Storyboard.
Here you can add background music, customize subtitle with different text effects, record your own voice and edit the animated styles you have selected to make your SWF photo slideshow livelier.
Photo to SWF slideshow: Step 3
At last, you are just required to select an output format. Here click Save to Computer and select SWF Format as output.
Then you can adjust the SWF video parameters like resolution, frame rate, encoder, bit rate, etc. After all the settings are ready, click Save to export the photo slideshow as SWF format.
Besides converting photo to SWF, you can also burn it to DVD to watch on TV or converting it to other video formats for playing on portable devices or sharing on YouTube.
Related useful readings:
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows?
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Back Up Photos to DVD Disc as Stunning Movie?
2 Methods to Make a Special Graduation DVD Slideshow Gift?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800