Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
The days when we carry a walkman or MP3 player for listening to music or watching movies have gone. Instead most of us now turn to iPod touch for music, movies, games and web browsing. To make it simple, an iPod touch is the reduced version of iPhone with almost all the features and functions except for phone calling.
The iPod touch can also serve as a powerful learning gadget for viewing PowerPoint presentations. However, the iPod touch doesn’t have a PowerPoint app that will enable you to open and view PowerPoint with slide transitions, animations, music and video clips preserved. Still we have two methods to view PowerPoint presentations on iPod touch.
Method 1: Export PowerPoint as images.
Image files are originally supported by iPod touch and we could save PowerPoint as images (just click “Save As” in PowerPoint and choose image as output format) and put all the images into a new folder in order, then use iTunes to sync the the pictures so that we can display PowerPoint on iPod touch. This will work but all the original PowerPoint animations, transitions, music and video clips will be lost.
Method 2: Save PowerPoint as iPod touch video.
Because viewing PowerPoint on iPod touch as images seems a dull thing, we can further make the images as a video using Windows Movie Maker. Import the images into WMM and then we can add transitions, music to make it look better.
Actually we don’t need to take so much time to save PowerPoint as video, why not use Moyea PPT to Video Converter to convert PowerPoint presentations to video format such as MP4 directly? The best of this tool is that the exported video will keep all the charming animations, transitions, music and video clips retained.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files to this PPT to iPod touch converter.
We can add PowerPoint files in different formats like PPT, PPTX, POT, POTX, POTM, PPS, PPSX for converting to more than 130 video formats such as MP4, AVI, WMV, FLV, 3GP, RMVB, MOV, MKV, etc.
Step 2: Choose an output video format for iPod touch.
Click “Settings” to choose a video format for the exported iPod touch video (let’s take MP4 as example). We can also adjust the video parameters like video codec, bit rate, video size and frame rate, etc for better video quality.
Step 3: Convert.
After the above settings, click “Start” button to convert PowerPoint to iPod touch video and then transfer the video to iPod touch with iTunes.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800