Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Wedding is no doubt one of the most important and memorable days in your life. After your big wedding day, you must have tons of wedding photos featuring your happy wedding. Don’t you want to create a wedding DVD slideshow to back up your wedding photos and the happy moments? It will accompany you forever and bring the wonderful experience back to you as if it happened yesterday when you look at them. You can even put it on your wedding websites or upload & share it on YouTube, Facebook and more social media websites.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe will help you to create a perfect wedding DVD slideshow with beautiful movie styles, animated photo effects and customized DVD menu. You can also save photo slideshow as videos for playing on multimedia devices like iPhone, iPad at home or on the go, or directly upload to YouTube to share with your friends.
Step 1: Import your wedding photos and video
Download and install DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe on your computer. In the Organize tab, you can import your prepared wedding photos and videos into the program through the Add Files button.
Supported input formats:
Photo: *bmp, *.gif, *.jpg, * .jpeg, * .png, * .tif, *.tiff, etc.
Video: *avi,*.wmv,*.mpg, *.mpeg, *.mp4, *.mov, *.flv, *.swf, *.3gp, 3gp2,*.3gpp,* .3g2,* .qt, * .fli, * .flc, *.asf, *.ts, *.ogm, * .mkv, *.m4v, * .m1v
And if necessary, you can also edit the imported photos/videos using the built-in tools by clicking Edit icon or double-clicking photo/video thumbnails on Storyboard.
Step 2: Decorate the wedding slideshow with animated effects
By default, once you imported photo/video, random transition effects will be added between every two photos automatically. In Personalize tab, you can change the transitions and add even more animated effects to the wedding photos.
You can also add captions, background music and more to personalize the slideshow. For example, you can click Voice Over button to tell the wedding story with your own voice in real time.
Step 3: Save wedding DVD slideshow
Go to Create tab, you have the following options to save your wedding slideshow:
Burn to DVD
Save as common video for computer
Save as video slideshow in high quality
Choose preset for iPad, iPhone or other portable devices
Directly upload to YouTube
Before your click the Burn button, you should spend a little time to customize the DVD menu. Simply double-click the Wedding DVD menu template on the right to apply it to your wedding slideshow, and click Edit to customize it if required.
1. Add short wedding video montage clips. Besides wedding photos, you can also add pieces of wedding video clips or any home videos that can help the wedding story.
2. Choose the right music. Choose music that has meaning to you, music whose lyrics go well with the pictures. Give thoughts to the music speed so as to make the pace of showing photos match to the music.
3. DVD menu. Create DVD menu is not difficult in this photo DVD slideshow creator. It will make your slideshow more professional and easy to switch between different episodes when playback on TV using DVD player.
Related useful readings:
How to Create DVD Photo Slideshow on Windows?
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Back Up Photos to DVD Disc as Stunning Movie?
2 Methods to Make a Special Graduation DVD Slideshow Gift?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800