Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Do you still remember the traditional photo album that every family has, which contains all the photos of family members? Recently when I find the old photo book with efforts, it is hardly readable because of age. Now with creativity and patience you can create an amazing DVD photo book, which could be conserved for quite a long time (usually a DVD disc could last for 25 years). Besides, it is much more convenient to watch the photo book on TV with music using a DVD player at hand.
To create a DVD photo book, all you need is the DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe, which has hundreds of animated transitions and effects for choose. Adding some travel songs as background music to keep pace with the photos, you can make the photo slideshow vivid and dramatic. DVD burner is embedded in the program so that you can directly burn the photo slideshow to DVD disc.
Step 1: Choose mode.
DVD Slideshow Builder Deluxe has two modes for both beginners and advanced users. Run the program and you will see the start interface, asking you to choose a mode.
Standard Mode: With predefined movie style templates, one click to apply to your photo collections.
Advanced Mode: Show all the animated transitions and effects, which you should choose one by one for each photo.
Step 2: Add photos
Choose Standard Mode in the previous step and click "Add Files" button to import your photos to this DVD photo book creator. Select one photo and click "Edit" if you want to fix a few flaws, like zoom, rotate, color, light, contract and repair red-eye.
Step 3: Add movie style to photos.
Go to "Personalize" tab to decorate your photos. There are 100+ default movie styles in different themes like Collage, Movie, Love, Photo Wall, 3D Style Pack, etc. Simply choose one movie style and double click to apply to your photos. Below in the Storyboard section, you can add subtitle, background music or record your voice narration for the DVD photo book slideshow.
Step 4: Customize DVD menu.
Burning the photo slideshow to DVD disc with menu is recommended, so that you can better control it using remote when it's playback on DVD players. Dozens of free DVD menu templates are provided. Double click to download it for free if you like the style.
Step 5: Burn to DVD disc.
Click "Options" to set the TV standard for the photo book DVD. PAL/SECAM is used in most Europe, Asian, African and Oceanic countries; NTSC is used in most American countries. If you're not sure, click "Help" to directly choose by your country.
Now that everything is OK, click "Burn" to create photo book DVD with the integrated DVD burning engine. Wait for a while and you can then watch the DVD photo book on TV with DVD player. Enjoy!
Related useful readings:
How to Convert Photo to Video Slideshow?
How to Upload Photos to YouTube?
How to Back Up Photos to DVD Disc as Stunning Movie?
How to Convert Photos to MP4 Movie Slideshow?
How to Create Flash Photo Slideshow in SWF Format?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800