Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
How to View PowerPoint on Xbox OneConvert PowerPoint presentation to WMV/MP4 video for watching on Xbox One
About Xbox One
Xbox One, the latest video game console of Microsoft, has enjoyed increasing popularity among masses of game players since its release on May 21st, 2013. Compared with its predecessors - Xbox and Xbox 360, Microsoft gives some unique twists to the new Xbox One game console, such as an added OS based on the Windows kernel, an expanded Xbox Live support, Cloud computing and the ability to automatically record and share video highlights from gameplay, and integrated support for live streaming gameplay online. However, what you may not know is that we can view the DIY PowerPoint presentation file on Xbox One by converting PowerPoint to Xbox One video with a handy PPT to video converter.
How to convert PowerPoint to Xbox One video
To convert PowerPoint presentation to Xbox One, you should convert the PowerPoint presentation to the video formats that Xbox One supports (such as WMV, MP4, etc.) with use of an outstanding PPT to Xbox One converter - Moyea PPT to Video Converter. With the dedicated PowerPoint to Xbox One converter, you can easily convert PowerPoint to WMV or MP4 video to facilitate viewing on your Xbox One.
Download the professional PowerPoint to Xbox One video converter and follow the tutorials below to have a try!
When you have launched Moyea PPT to Video Converter on your computer, you'll see an interface as shown in the picture below. The intuitive and concise 4-step tutorial on the program interface will guide you to achieve PPT to Xbox One conversion step by step.
You can also refer to the specific 4 steps below to convert PowerPoint to Xbox One video at ultra-high speed.
Step 1 Add PowerPoint files
When you have entered the start interface of Moyea PPT to Video Converter, click “Add” button to add PowerPoint files from your computer or from a USB drive connected to your computer. Note that you can add more than one PowerPoint files once because the PPT to Xbox One converter allows batch conversion of several different PowerPoint files at a time.
Step 2 Select a profile and choose a saving location for the output Xbox One video
You can select an Xbox video format (such as HD WMV or MP4 video) from the drop-down list of “Profile” to convert your PPT file to. In “Output” option at the bottom of the program interface, you should select a file directory on your computer to save the video to be converted.
Step 3 Make advanced settings for audio and video parameters
By clicking “Settings” button next to the “Profile”, you can set video codec, video size (resolution), bit rate, frame rate, and audio codec, bit rate, sample rate and channels. It all depends on your individual needs. The default video size or resolution changes with the different video profile you choose, for example, the default video size of the HD video is usually 1280X720. Please note that high bit rate and frame rate would result in a high quality and large output size and large video size will also lead to a large output size.
On the top of the interface, you can create a new video profile with the parameters defined by yourself. You can change all the parameters and save the settings by clicking “Save As” button to create a new profile and give a name to it. The created video profile will be shown in Profile > User Defined.
Step 4 Customize output effects of the Xbox One video
The “Customize” option allows you to individualize your PowerPoint files by setting a transition timing, adding the background music you like, or adding a logo or watermark to your PPT files.
When all the steps above have been finished, you can click the “Start” button on the right bottom of the interface to start to convert PowerPoint presentation to Xbox One video. It may take you several minutes, and the time the conversion costs depends on your computer configuration and some other factors.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800