Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
How to Play PowerPoint on HTC OneConvert PowerPoint presentation to MP4 video for viewing on HTC One
About HTC One
HTC One, also known as HTC M7, is the latest flagship mobile from HTC released on February 19th, 2013. Viewed as a revolutionary product that sets an example for innovative smartphones, HTC One wins all kinds of complimentary words and applauses in mobile field. However, bearing loftily expectations to narrow the gaps between HTC mobiles and Samsung Galaxy phones, HTC One is now standing in a crossroad. Moving towards the right direction, HTC One is promising to be one of the best mobiles of the year. Otherwise, it may meet the same fate of HTC One X who gradually fell from a market surprise to a mediocre device. Generally speaking, after combing top-notch components and innovative technologies into an integrated part, HTC One astounds the world with outstanding features. Here some of those features are listed below.
Advanced Processor: The 1.7GHz quad-core Snapdragon 600 processor in HTC One is the latest CPU chip released in January 2013. It is 40% more powerful than the Snapdragon S4 Pro and turns out to be one of the best processors a mobile can get so far.
Monster Display: It is not a surprising thing that HTC One can sport a 4.7-inch display running at 1080p. What really amazes people is the pixel density of HTC One. After adopting SoLux technology in its display, HTC One can get excellent picture quality and 468 pixels per inch.
Ultrapixel: The camera that employs Ultrapixel technologies is the most innovative feature of HTC One X. When shooting photos, the mobile will take full advantages of the three pixel layers in the camera to produce high-pixel and good-quality photos. Therefore, even though the mobile only gains a 4-megapxiel rear camera, it even works better than the 8-megapxiel camera of iPhone 5.
Boom Sound: HTC One's Boom Sound is provided by the front-facing dual speakers that are both attached with Beast Audio technologies. It is said the Boom Sound has made HTC One a smartphone with the loudest sound.
HTC Blink Feed: To make sure the mobile can run as smoothly as possible, HTC One runs Android 4.1.2 and the latest HTC Sense 5 UI. As an important feature of Sense 5, HTC Blink Feed allows users to access to social feeds and over 1,400 news feeds all in one place.
How to Play PowerPoint on HTC One?
Generally speaking, HTC One stands out among other smartphone for its high performance and innovative design. However, heavily investing on entertaining functions, HTC One fails to function as a good working tool as BlackBerry Z10 does. For example, while users can play PowerPoint on BlackBerry Z10 using inserted PowerPoint viewer, they may find no accesses to view PowerPoint on HTC One. Therefore, are there any methods to view PowerPoint on HTC One?
Currently, users are allowed to view PowerPoint on HTC One by installing third-party apps from Google Play or by converting PowerPoint to HTC One video. The conversion from PPT to HTC One movie is more recommended because it can retain the animated effects of the PowerPoint presentation. Of course, to manage the conversion process, a powerful PowerPoint to HTC One converter like Moyea PPT to Video Converter is needed.
Step 1: Download and launch Moyea PPT to Video Converter, a tool designed as a PPT to HTC One converter. Open it and then click "Add" button to import the PowerPoint for conversion.
Step 2: Choose the output folder as MP4 video in the drop-down menu of "Profile". To make sure users can view the converted PPT on HTC One, click "Settings" button and then set the video size of the MP4 movie as "1920x1080" and audio codec as "AAC". After that, click "Start" button to begin the conversion process from PowerPoint to HTC One movie.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800