Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
3 Methods to View PowerPoint Presentations on Motorola Xoom 2Convert PowerPoint presentation to mp4 video for viewing on Motorola Xoom 2
Here we will talk about 3 methods which enable you to play PowerPoint presentations on Motorola Xoom 2 freely.
The Motorola Xoom 2 is the second generation of Xoom family, which refines the original hardware and brings with numerous improvements. Running on Android 3.2 Honeycomb, the 10.1-inch tablet features a 1280 x 800 resolution screen made out of Corning Gorilla Glass, dual-core 1.2 GHz Cortex-A9 processor, 1GB of RAM, 16GB of internal storage and 5MP with LED flash rear/1.3MP front cameras.
It benefits you a lot to watch PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom 2 with its huge netbook-size screen. You can view PowerPoint presentations anywhere anytime you want without a computer. Since Microsoft PowerPoint has only versions to work on Windows and Mac platforms. So as an Android tablet, Microsoft PowerPoint cannot run on Motorola Xoom 2. However, there are alternative ways to play PowerPoint with Motorola Xoom 2.
Method 1: Android Office Apps.
There are some famous Android Office Apps like Documents to Go, ThinkFree Office, Quick Office, which enable you to play PowerPoint files on Android devices. After you have installed the apps, you can open the PowerPoint file on Motorola Xoom 2. But the dynamic elements and effects like animations, transitions, music or video clips maybe removed. So this method is suitable for those document-like PowerPoint with only texts and pictures.
Method 2: Save PowerPoint as PDF.
Saving PowerPoint as PDF is another way to view PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom 2. You can open PDF files after you have installed free PDF readers such as Adobe Reader, PDF Viewer, or RepliGo Reader, etc. You can use the FREE PowerPoint to PDF Converter to save your PowerPoint presentations to PDFs. Also, the effects like animations, transitions, the audios and video clips will disappear.
In order to watch PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom 2 with all original PowerPoint effects, converting PowerPoint to Xoom 2 compatible video formats is the best way. Moyea PPT to Video Converter (work on Windows) will help you to convert PPT, PPS, PPTX and PPXT, etc. to Motorola Xoom 2 in 3 steps:
Method 3: Convert PowerPoint to video.
Step 1: Run the program and click “Add” to import PowerPoint files.
Step 2: Click on the “Profile” box and choose an output video format for Motorola Xoom 2. Click “Settings” to set the video resolution as 1280 x 800 for full screen playback on Motorola Xoom 2.
Step 3: Click “Start” to convert PPT to Motorola Xoom 2.
With these 3 methods, viewing PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom 2 should not be a problem to you anymore.
Related useful readings:
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800