Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
Best Way to Play PowerPoint on iPhone 5sConvert PowerPoint to MP4 video for viewing on iPhone 5s
About iPhone 5s
Apple has gained world-wide attention this year for its unusual situation of launching two new handsets - iPhone 5s and iPhone 5c simultaneously. The top-end iPhone 5s sports a faster 64-bit A7 chip, dual cameras -- a rear 8 megapixels, 1080p "iSight" camera with an f/22 aperture and a dual LED "True Tone" flash, as well as a front 1.2 megapixels, 720p "FaceTime" camera, new fingerprint scanner inbuilt in Home button, brand-new iOS 7, and three fresh colors, all make iPhone 5s ahead of its time.
Apple iPhone 5s is available in three elegant colors: gold, silver, and space gray, among which, the gold iPhone 5s has been the bestselling among the 3 colors available since it has hit the market. What on earth makes gold iPhone 5s so popular? The bright color? Yes, but it’s only the appearance, actually, it’s because gold is a color that reflects their personality or personal style for people who want to make a statement with their smartphones.
Except for the unique features listed above, iPhone 5s looks much the same in appearance with iPhone 5. For example, iPhone 5s retains the same glass and aluminium body from the iPhone 5 except with some aluminium edging that gives it that little extra bit of bling, iPhone 5s is designed with the same 4-inch widescreen Multi-Touch display with a "Retina-class" 1,136x640 resolution panel, which is good for people who want to watch Full HD video on their iPhone 5s.
Why convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5s videoHowever, iPhone 5s still provides no support for PowerPoint play. If you want to play PowerPoint on iPhone 5s, you’d better convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5s video by use of a professional PowerPoint to iPhone 5s converter. Moyea PPT to Video Converter is such a reliable PPT to iPhone 5s converter which can help you convert PowerPoint to 23 popular video formats. With the powerful tool, you can play and view PowerPoint on iPhone 5s freely when you have the need. Certainly, you should convert PowerPoint to the video formats that are well supported by iPhone 5s. Look at what video formats are supported by iPhone 5s:
iPhone 5s supported video formats: H.264 video up to 1080p, 60 frames per second, High Profile level 4.2 with AAC-LC audio up to 160 Kbps, 48kHz, stereo audio in .m4v, .mp4, and .mov file formats; MPEG-4 video up to 2.5 Mbps, 640 by 480 pixels, 30 frames per second.
How to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5s video
Step 1 Import PowerPoint files
Click "Add" button on the main panel or simply drag and drop to import PPT files. Then specify an output folder in "Output" at the bottom of the interface.
Step 2 Select output video profile for iPhone 5s
Click "Settings" and select an output video format for iPhone 5s from the drop-down menu. To view PowerPoint on iPhone 5s, you can select "HD Video" > "HD MPEG4 Video(.mp4)" as the output video profile.
Step 3 Set output video parameters
This PPT to video converter provides various video parameters for customizing. Click "Settings" button lying next to Profile bar, make sure the video codec is "H.264", and set the video size as "1136×640" for iPhone 5s.
Step 4 Convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5s video
Click "Start" button on the bottom-right corner of the interface to start to convert PowerPoint to iPhone 5s video.
Step 5. Import the converted video to iPhone 5s
Now, open iTunes on your PC and connect the iPhone 5s to the computer. In the menu bar, check "File" > "Add File to Library" to import the video to iTunes Library. On the left sidebar of the interface, click your device name to display the "Movies" tab on the right column, then click "Movies" > "Sync Movies" > "Sync" to sync converted video. After a few minutes, the videos on your PC will be synced to your iPhone, then just view converted PowerPoint video on iPhone 5s freely.
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4s
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800