Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
- português (Brasil)
When talking about professional video editors for personal use, probably you will have Adobe Premiere in your mind first. In fact, in many reviews, Corel VideoStudio and CyberLink PowerDirector have even higher rank. PowerDirector enables you to capture, edit and output videos with semi-professional features suitable for consumer level. With the price that is half of Adobe Premiere Elements edition, CyberLink PowerDirector provides even more transitions, effects and features.
|Number||CyberLink PowerDirector||Corel VideoStudio X5||Adobe Premiere Elements|
Besides, PowerDirector also has a strong online community – DirectorZone – which now has over 2 million members and over 200,000 free effects that you can download and integrate into video projects.
Sometimes when you see a wonderful video on YouTube, you may wonder how they did it. Now with the help of CyberLink PowerDirector, you can turn your PowerPoint presentation into stunning movie for sharing on YouTube. The only problem is that PowerPoint formats are not directly supported.
Since CyberLink PowerDirector supports video, audio and still images, there are 2 methods we can import PowerPoint to CyberLink PowerDirector for further editing and decorating.
Method 1: Save PowerPoint as images
Microsoft PowerPoint support converting PowerPoint slides to images directly. Click "File" and choose "Save As" to export PowerPoint as out file formats. In the pop-up window, choose an image format in the "Save as Type" frame.
A prompt will show up, choose "Every Slide" to save all the PowerPoint slides as images.
Then Run CyberLink PowerDirector and click the "Add" icon to import all the output PowerPoint images.
Method 2: Convert PowerPoint to video
When saving PowerPoint as still images, only the text and pictures can be kept. While converting PowerPoint to video, you can keep animations, transitions, audio and video clips of the original PowerPoint files too. Moyea PPT to Video Converter helps you to convert PowerPoint to popular video formats like WMV, AVI, MP4, FLV, MOV, MKV, VOB, etc. that CyberLink PowerDirector supports.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint files.
Run the PowerPoint to CyberLink PowerDirector converter and click "Add" to load PowerPoint files. You can add multiple PPT files and convert them all to video at once.
Step 2: Select a video profile for PowerDirector.
CyberLink PowerDirector supports more than 20 video file types, including MPG, MP4, MOV, WMV and AVCHD. So click on the dropdown menu of "Profile" and then move your mouse pointer to "Common Video" and choose "MP4-MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4)" from the sub-list as output video format.
Step 3: Adjust video parameters.
You can also click "Settings" icon to adjust every audio and video parameter like audio codec, bit rate, frame rate, sample rate and audio channel, etc.
Step 4: Convert.
When all the settings are done, click "Start" to start PowerPoint to PowerDirector conversion. During the conversion, you can preview the output video in real time.
Related useful readings:
How to convert PowerPoint to AVI video?
How to import PowerPoint to AVS Video Editor?
How to import PowerPoint to Corel VideoStudio?
How to import PowerPoint to Adobe Premiere?
How to upload PowerPoint on YouTube?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800