Burn PPT to DVD - Convert PPT to Video
Last year, Samsung dropped its special smartphone - Galaxy Note. Winning the hearts and minds of a large number of people, it was an undeniable hit. However, not content with the success of the original Note, Samsung introduced its new version Samsung Galaxy Note II after one year. Immediately, Samsung Galaxy Note II becomes a hot topic. Here, let's have a look at what is the differences between Samsung Galaxy Note II and its predecessor.
According to the information from the Samsung Galaxy Note II announcement, the new device comes with Android 4.1 Jelly Bean, a Samsung self-developed Exynos 4412 quad-core processor. This time, compared with the old Note, Samsung especially optimized the display and S-Pen. For starters, it is very intriguing that instead of a 16:10 aspect ratio, Samsung favors a 16:9 one which is consistent with Galaxy S3. And at the same time the size of the display are also expanded to 5.5 inches. Second, the S-Pen of Samsung Galaxy Note II is a little thicker and longer. Actually, the new S-Pen looks more like a pen. When the new S-Pen is lost, the Samsung Galaxy Note II will blare out a warning. It is really very considerate, especially for those who are extremely careless.
The original Note itself proves to be a great success, no need to say its upgraded version Samsung Galaxy Note II. In this case, I believe Samsung Galaxy Note II is worth another sound investment.
Even though Samsung Galaxy Note II sometimes regarded by many people as a tablet as well as a smartphone, but it is not so perfect because it failed to support PowerPoint files. That means it will take us great efforts to view PowerPoint files on Galaxy Note II. To deal with this problem, I have find out a PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Note II converter which can help one achieve the goal of watching PowerPoint on Galaxy Note II by converting the PowerPoint files to videos.
Step 1: Import PowerPoint source files.
Download and launch this PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Note II video converter and click "Add" button to import PowerPoint source files for converting to videos. To save your time, you can add several PowerPoint files to the program at one time with the same output parameters. And if you do not need some PowerPoint files, you can clear them just by simple click on "Remove" button.
Step 2: Choose output video format for Galaxy Note II.
Click “Profile” and choose "Android Mobile" > "Android Mobile[*.mp4]" in the drop-down menu.
Click "Settings" button lying next to Profile bar to enter corresponding panel. Then customize the MP4 video as a decent Samsung Galaxy Note II file with this PowerPoint to Galaxy Note II converter. For example, set the video size as "1280*720" and video codec as "H.264".
Step 4: Convert PowerPoint to Samsung Galaxy Note II video.
After completed all settings, just click "Start" to start the PowerPoint to video conversion process. You can check the "Preview" box so that you can preview the output video in real time while the PowerPoint is still converting.
Related useful readings:
How to upload PowerPoint to YouTube?
How to watch PowerPoint on HTC Thunderbolt?
How to Play PowerPoint on Motorola Defy?
How to view PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV?
How to view PowerPoint on game console PS Vita?
- PPT to DVD Burner Pro
- PPT to Video Converter
- PPT to DVD Burner Lite
- PPT4Web Converter
- DVD SlideShow Builder Deluxe
- PPT to DVD Education
- PPT to Video Education
- View PowerPoint on iPod
- View PowerPoint on iPhone
- View PowerPoint on Microsoft Zune
- View PowerPoint on mobile phone
- View PowerPoint on PSP
- View PowerPoint on Creative Zen
- View PowerPoint on BlackBerry
- View PowerPoint on Pocket PC
- Convert PowerPoint to Xbox 360 movie
- View PowerPoint on Apple TV
- Play PowerPoint on TV
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung LED TV
- Play PowerPoint on Sony TV
- Play PowerPoint on Blu-ray Disc Player
- Play PowerPoint on PS3
- Play PowerPoint on iPad
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 2
- Play PowerPoint on iPad 3
- Play PowerPoint on the new iPad
- Play PowerPoint on Kindle Fire
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 3GS
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4
- Play PowerPoint on iPhone 4S
- Play PowerPoint on iPod touch
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Player
- Play PowerPoint on HP TouchPad
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Eee Pad Transformer
- Play PowerPoint on Blackberry Playbook
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy Tab
- Play PowerPoint on Toshiba Thrive
- Play PowerPoint on Acer Iconia Tab A500
- Play PowerPoint on Asus Transformer Prime
- Play PowerPoint on Motorola Xoom
- Play PowerPoint on Nook Tablet
- Play PowerPoint on Samsung Galaxy S2
- Play PowerPoint on PS Vita
- Play PowerPoint on Nokia Lumia 800